Summer is coming and that means it is time for summer projects! This year, I have been blessed with the opportunity to be on the Make It Fun Team and I could not be more thrilled about it! Such an amazing opportunity to work with some really amazing bloggers and an equally as amazing company! Each month we get a box of foam (heck yes!) and a challenge. Last month we got a box of various sized wreaths and free range! All of the ideas that were shared were so amazing!
You really can’t have too many wreath form ideas and some of these even go beyond the door! Here is a roundup of all the creative ideas that everyone came up with! My to do list just got longer!
- Giant Felt Dahlia Wall Art from Lia Griffith
- Patriotic Fabric Wreath from Delicate Construction (That’s me!)
- Watermelon Wreath from The Scrap Shoppe
- Floral Cupcake Liner Wreath from the Casual Craftlete
- A Tropical Floral Wreath from A Kailo Chic Life
- Moss Chandelier Wreath from Craftberry Bush
- DIY Faux Wood Succulent Wreath from The Crafted Sparrow
- Crepe Paper Flower Wreath from Ribbons and Glue
- DIY Urban Office Supply Organizer from A Little Craft In Your Day
- Summer Succulent Wreath from Our Thrifty Ideas
- Pottery Barn Knock Off Faux Succulent Wreath from The Happy Housie
- DIY Citrus Wreath Centerpiece from Giggles Galore