Spring Paper Flower Wreath with #AmyTangerine

This project post is a part of a paid marketing campaign with Snap. Although this post is sponsored the project idea and all opinions expressed are my own.

I love Spring wreaths, really I love any wreaths, and flowers and flowers made out of any material. So a fun Spring Paper Flower Wreath was more than enjoyable to make, let alone that I got to use paper from Amy Tangerine’s new Plus One collection!! I knew right when I got my awesome box of goodies that I had to make a wreath, that way I could play with so many of the materials that I was given- check out the finished product!

#amytangerine 7

Am I right?!? Here are all the awesome materials I got to choose from to make the wreath:

#amytangerine 0So fun! I started by pulling out the paper pack- I loved all the colors, so I made flowers from almost all of the papers. There are a few pages in this stack that are full of Project Life style cards that can be cut- so I saved those for my albums, naturally. But the rest, they became  pile that looked like this:

#amytangerine 1

I used my Cricut to cut all the spirals, but if you don’t have a cutting machine,  you could easily take a circle and use a patterned scissor and start at the outside and cut a spiral all the way to the middle and get a similar effect. I sized my spirals (they are from the Flower Shoppe cartridge) in Craft Room to be as big as possible while still fitting two per page. Then I started at the outside piece and tightly started rolling, with the color towards the inside. So, as I was rolling, the I could only see the white side of the paper. Once I got to the end, I let it go and poofed out to the bigger, rossette looking size. Then, mine had a circle at the bottom to add hot glue to and then secure it together, but you could also do the same with the center of your personally cut spiral as well. I put the hot glue on and then set the flower on the table and pressed (lightly) the center into the glue. Then repeat a couple dozen more times. For my wreath, I used about 2 dozen flowers but you can use more or less depending on you taste.

#amytangerine 3

Once the flowers were made, it was time to attach them, I simply wrapped a straw wreath form in burlap and then started gluing flowers onto the bottom right hand side in a cluster.

#amytangerine 4

I stopped when I liked how it looked and then took the scraps of one of the pieces of paper and made 6 little pennants that I then added the letters for “Spring” to with the supper cute letter stickers. Those got attached to a yellow piece of thread that I wrapped around the wreath and glued, I just added some hot glue to the top of the little pennant piece and glued it on the thread. The clothes pins were hot glued on the sides for aesthetics but the thread is secure without it- I just thought the clothespins were too cute!

#amytangerine 6

After that, all that was left to do was add some ribbon and hang it up! Are you ready to get all the details on getting fully stocked on all your Amy Tangerine supplies? Good! It is so easy, tune into HSN on Monday, March 24th and Amy Tangerine herself will be sharing all her great kits! The Amy Tangerine Plus One collection has been broken down into different bundles and will be available at these special discounted rates, so you better tune in because the Plus One collection was the top selling signature line released in Winter 2014, and it sold out in most stores and online! This is big people! I mean come on, all of it is adorable! Bundles include: a basic kit, an embroidery kit, an embellishment kit and a stamping kit, PLUS the awesome SOLD OUT Plus One Project Life Mini Kit will also be available at it’s own discounted rate- I have to have it!!

#amytangerine 01

But back to the wreath, doesn’t it look cute on my door?

#amytangerine 89

Too bad it doesn’t get to stay there! It is wrapped up and in a box on it’s way to Florida right now! Why? Well, Mrs. Amy liked my flowers when I shared them on Instagram so there is just a small little chance that you will see my flowers and this wreath on HSN on Monday!!! I will be tuned it all day, well, I was totally going to tune in before, but this makes it even more exciting!!!!

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter to receive updates.

, , ,

22 Responses to Spring Paper Flower Wreath with #AmyTangerine

1. everydaypartymagazine March 20, 2014 at 7:06 am #

Those flowers are AMAZING!

2. Steph @ Crafting in the Rain March 20, 2014 at 6:30 pm #

That’s exciting! and of course she loved those flowers!!

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:52 pm #

Thanks so much! I was crazy excited!!

3. Liz @ Liz on Call March 21, 2014 at 5:05 pm #

I love all your flowers! I too loved all the bright papers in the pack and I loved that it was nice thick paper too. Perfect for crafting beautiful things! (like flowers) :)

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:51 pm #

The weight of the paper was very helpful! Thanks so much for stopping by!

4. shellytiffin2014 March 21, 2014 at 7:27 pm #

Spring wreaths are so much fun! I’ve never had time to make one, but this really makes me want to. Maybe this weekend even! Thanks for such fun inspiration.

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:50 pm #

I would love to see it if you were able to make one!!

5. Britni Newton Vigil March 21, 2014 at 10:47 pm #

This is so cute Michelle! I love the idea of hanging the banner to the wreath with the clothespins, definitely going to have to do that.

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:50 pm #

Those clothes pins were so cute that I had to get them in there some how! Thank you!!

6. Jennifer Kaufman March 22, 2014 at 11:09 am #

This is absolutely adorable!

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:47 pm #

Thank you so much!!!

7. Mariah Leeson (@Giggles_Galore) March 22, 2014 at 8:57 pm #

So cute, I’ll keep my eye out for it on HSN!

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:45 pm #

I was in my house by myself, and still jumping up and down when I saw it lol, thank so much!!

8. Anna from Learn Like A Mom! March 23, 2014 at 12:26 pm #

I love how you made the flowers and my favorite is the little spring banner! So adorable!

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:44 pm #

Thanks so much, I think the little banner really finished it off!

9. corieclark March 23, 2014 at 8:42 pm #

Those are adorable! I hope I can find some time to make some for Spring! Thanks for the great post!

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:42 pm #

They go together much faster than I thought- hope you have fun! Thanks for stopping by!

10. Cresta Woodruff March 24, 2014 at 5:40 pm #

I saw your AMAZING wreath on HSN. It is so beautiful… thank you for the inspiration!

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:41 pm #

Thank you so much for the sweet comment! I appreciate it!!

11. nicolesamuels March 29, 2014 at 10:41 am #

wow, this is stunning! Those paper flowers are really amazing! Love this. :)

• delicateconstructionbymichelle@gmail.com April 1, 2014 at 3:40 pm #

Thank you so much!! I appreciate it!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks