17 Valentines Ideas {Delicately Constructed Features}

There are so many great Valentines ideas this week!! You all are not holding back! I can’t wait for a fun filled Thursday this week!! Here are 17 ideas for you to try out in your home and with your families!!

Click through to see them all!!!

{Heart Door Hanger from Burton Avenue}

{Fold Out Heart Card from Five Little Chefs}

{Valentine Treat from Turtles and Tails}

{14 Valentine Food Ideas from Serenity You}

{Marshmallow Heart Pops from Mess for Less}

7 Responses to 17 Valentines Ideas {Delicately Constructed Features}

1. Harley February 9, 2013 at 4:00 pm #

Fun post! I love the candy jar. So cute!

2. Carole February 9, 2013 at 6:05 pm #

Michelle, thanks for following Carole’s Chatter. I am happily following you right back. Have a great week.

3. Natasha SerenityYou February 9, 2013 at 7:59 pm #

Thank you so much for featuring my round up post of 14 yummy valentine food ideas!! will be doing some of these myself on the day

Natasha @ http://www.serenityyou.com

4. Angela February 9, 2013 at 8:56 pm #

Hi there, visiting by way of the blog hop and now your latest GFc follower, hope you can check out my blog and maybe follow if you like what you see.
    Angela x

5. Bethany @ A Fish Who Likes Flowers February 9, 2013 at 11:11 pm #

Thank you for featuring my mean Valentine cards, along with so many other great projects! I hope you have a great weekend!

6. NavyWif33 February 10, 2013 at 1:29 am #

These are some cool ideas. Im going to try some! Im now following you back!

7. Michell Pulliam February 10, 2013 at 5:07 am #

Hi Michelle(love your name)!;-) Thanks so much for dropping by and following…following you back! Hope you have a wonderful week! ;-)

Michell @Prowess and Pearls