Going to Disneyland with "Fake" Money {Part 2}

We are getting another week closer to DISNEYLAND!!!

going to disney with fake money 2

I am so excited, like seriously SO EXCITED!! Disney is my favorite place, I think I like it more than Avery does and the fact that we won’t be using money from the account to go is awesome!!

If you are new to this, here the store of why I am doing this and what “fake” money is HERE. That will also share with you my first tip!

Today I am talking about another source of “fake” money, this is one of my favorite websites, a friend told me about this years ago and I am being completely honest when I say I have used this many times and never had a problem!

Cash4Books.net is a website that buys your used books. It is so easy, You grab your books and go to the computer, or my favorite, grab a tablet and go sit by the books and just punch in ISBN numbers and they will tell you if they are going to buy it and for how much!

It is almost like gambling to me, I get so excited to see what the value is.

They don’t buy all books, usually nonfiction like how to, directions, text books, and so on. But each time I try it, I can usually stumble on a few books that I can sell for a small chunk of money.

Also, they pay shipping! You just box it up, print the label and drop it off at the post office! Easy!! Then in about 2 weeks, you get paid through paypal or they mail a check.

I can’t scream from the roof tops loud enough about how awesome they are, seriously.

So there you go, tip two, for “fake” money.

Buyback textbooks at Cash4Books.net
Week 2 Totals:
Week 1 Total: $44
Cash4Books: $40
———————————
Week 2 Total: $88
Make sure to check out next week for my 3rd tip!!

11 Responses to Going to Disneyland with "Fake" Money {Part 2}

1. lauren@warmandfuzzy July 9, 2012 at 11:56 pm #

OMG…I LOVE YOU! We are going to Disney WORLD in Jan/Feb and this is going to be a great way to get some “fake” money! I cant wait for the boys to get into bed tonight to see if I can sell any of my books!

2. ~ Liz ~ July 10, 2012 at 3:52 am #

Ooh, that is a good tip. I would love to see how much they’d pay for some of my books. And lucky you going to Disney. We have had Disney World on our brains for a while here but never seem to be able to get around to going. It’s not that far but even so, I haven’t been in so long now. I mean forever. I hope you have a great time! Thanks for following. I’m now following you too!
    Liz

3. Messy Roost July 10, 2012 at 5:51 am #

Wow, I was just redoing a bookcase when I looked you up. I am so gonna do this. Thanks for coming by The Messy Roost. I look forward to seeing you around. Rhonda your newest follower.

4. Kara @ Mine for the Making July 10, 2012 at 7:56 am #

I have a stack of college books I will be selling back this week girlfriend!

5. Jillian @ Hi! It's Jilly July 10, 2012 at 12:22 pm #

Yay for Disneyland! We just went in May and it was SO much fun! I’m thinking about doing a post with some tips, but things have been so crazy with our move. That website sounds awesome. I’ll have to check it out! Thanks for following me. I’m following you now, too. :)

6. Tiffany Hinton July 10, 2012 at 10:04 pm #

definitely going to have to try this. It beats taking the books to the half price place then carting them home, because they are not buy that book.

7. Karri Reiser July 11, 2012 at 4:52 am #

This is awesome!!!!! I’m going to have to check this out right away.
    Thanks for sharing.

8. mary_smith July 11, 2012 at 10:51 am #

Great idea! I have a huge shelf of books that I need to do something with.

9. Melissa Ryan July 11, 2012 at 2:09 pm #

Ohh I am so glad to see this post. I inherited a whole bunch of books from my grandma and while I plan on keeping a bunch, there are also a bunch that I am probably going to get rid of.
    Just following you back from Adventures with Captain Destructo.

10. Tammie July 11, 2012 at 5:20 pm #

You are amazing. How on earth do you learn all this stuff?? I am so looking into this when I get home. I have shelves and shelves of books that might be worth something :)

11. Christy September 14, 2012 at 10:21 pm #

SWEET! I have never heard of them. I will be doing this tonight! 😉 Thanks!