So here is what it looked like at first, kinda dingy and very out of date. However, I was quick to tear all the ugly flower stuff off so I didn’t get a picture of the whole thing put together, most of you are bloggers, I am sure you can imagine ;).
After all the stuff got tore off, I attacked it with some pink spray paint.
Then I picked some ribbon, yellow of course. Everything is yellow.
I crossed them in the back to make them lie more naturally.
Then I fray checked the ends of my ribbon.
Then I grabbed some flowers, one larger and two smaller. I put the larger one in the middle.
And the other two smaller ones on either side.
And a little butterfly on the side, so cute!
It was a big hit at the party and not a huge investment! Win/win!