Embroidery hoops are an awesome and trendy material that are making their way quickly around blog land. They are inexpensive and there are a ton of things to do with them!!
Here are 10 options for this versatile material!
1. Family Hand Keepsake- this is a great memory and fun decor item for a hallway or bedroom.
Link to tutorial HERE
2. Quick and fun Clock- use a great piece of fabric, some buttons as numbers and add a clock kit in the center and a clock that matches any decor!
3. Form for a dream catcher- we all remember these right?! The embroidery hoop makes an awesome form for these, wrap it in yarn or thread and then you are read to work on adorning the center!
Click “Read More” to see the rest of the ideas!!
4. Hanging laundry basket- use a pillow case and put it through the form and you have a easy to hang and fill laundry basket!
5. Ribbon dancing prop- just wrap lengths of ribbon around half of it and let your children rock out!
6. Chalk boards for parties or organization- paint a heavier fabric with chalkboard paint and put it in the hoop the same way you would with any other fabric.
7. Mobile- the circular sturdy frame is a great base for hanging mobiles that can make any room or decor.
8. Photo message board
9. Wall hangings- it doesn’t get easier than adding fabric that matches your decor and hanging on the wall.
10. Wreath form- this is a great and affordable option for rag wreaths or others that work well with thin frames.
What are your favorite ways to re-purpose embroidery hoops?