I inherited far to many plastic spoons, I don’t know why the people who had them before me bought so many but it was voted that since all the parties happen at our house, we needed the plethora of plastic cutlery.
Funny to me because 99% of the time don’t use disposable dishes and utensils because I find it too expensive.
But anyways, I have 3 boxes of spoons (again, I don’t know what would have you buying so many but whatever) so I needed to figure out what to do with them.
And that is the background behind this weeks topic… on to the uses!!
1. Garden markers; paint and decorate them and then add a label for your plants or seedling with a sharpie.
2. Plastic spoon flowers and tea light holders.
3. Sunburst mirror. Smoothing out paper and fabric when doing Mod Podge and other glue projects.
Click “Read More” to find out the other 7 uses!!
4. Chocolate coated spoons for hot cocoa or coffee.
5. Puppets; decorate the spoon as the heads and add fabric clothing and yarn hair and have a great ol’ time!
6. Smoothing out paper and fabric when doing Mod Podge and other glue projects.
7. Dancing streamers; tie ribbon and crepe paper around the base under the spoon on the handle and dance around the room!
8. An array of games; spoon on the nose, egg race and so on.
9. Musical instruments
10. Spoon prints, different color paints and prints using the back of the spoons.